The program of activity of the International Association of Greek entrepreneurs
Realization of the purposes of Association is planned to reach by any legitimate ways, such as:
1. Creation of an information databank and granting of information on conditions of economy and market of regions of Ukraine and other countries, which are home to the Greek and Ukrainian businessmen. Also realization of direct contacts with the Greek and Ukrainian businessmen through appropriate market research, organization of conferences and seminars, establishment of institutes of legal and economic researches.
2. Holding meeting, appearances, release of the publication and other printing materials, lectures on the increase of business knowledge, creation of library, creation of an information databank on trade, industry and agriculture, conclusion of contracts between the Greek and Ukrainian enterprises, increase of indexes of import and export of enterprises.
3. Establishment of business contacts between entrepreneurs of both countries, as well as with countries which are home to the Greeks and Ukrainians entrepreneurs. Granting them of informative catalogues, price-lists and samples of the goods, existing in the corresponding countries.
4. Establishment of enterprises in perspective spheres and market sectors.
5. The conclusion of commercial contracts at the expense of the members and rendering assistance in creation industrial or free zones, commercial centers, centers on distributing, constant fairs, laboratories of the chemical analysis and the analysis of the goods.
6. Arbitration for the peace and extrajudicial settlement of disputes, which can arise up on the statement of the interested parties.
7. Drawing up of results of researches, bills, resolutions and offers of members of Association on the special and general questions, concerning protection, improvement and advancement of legitimate interests of the members. And granting them in the competent organizations, departments.
8. Constant publications in newspapers and magazines, on the Internet, TV and broadcasts.
9. The development of cooperative relations with other individuals and legal entities, state organizations, financial, credit establishments and other organizations having the same or similar purposes, or with organizations, which have activity to develop business relations between Greece and Ukraine.
10. Other morally sustainable and legitimate means.
The main program points will be determined by the necessity of further development of economic connections taking into account features of regions, as well as the ability to attract foreign investments, advanced technology and highly skilled professionals from Greece and other countries.
The planned program will be implemented through various forms of international cooperation, including the establishment of joint ventures, societies, joint-stock companies, banks using elements of rent, leasing, concession and other investment and financing mechanisms, based on interaction with state, private, commercial structures, legal entities and individuals.